Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions

Go down 
+9
Austin Isaiah Michael
Ashley Michael
Katie Griggis
Charles Hodder
Edward Cullen
Sergei Sokolov
Fawkes
Heather Jane Wattson
Lillian Eaton
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Suggestions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:18 am

Of course you can put suggestions! :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andreysoviet
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:13 am

everyone is allowed to put suggestions here.. Very Happy Very Happy
and thats a good suggestion
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 9:21 pm

Hehe, thanks guys. Razz

...but that's what other admins/mods did on another forum I'm on and it seemed to work... just have everyone PM their avatars... but then you need someone who likes to stay organized. LOL
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 9:50 pm

Since I'm on a couple different forums, I cna't help but compare a little bit... and this one was dead for awhile... my suggestion is this: what if we widen the time period to be able to RP in? Like... have people figure out their years and then have the forum time-line open from Sep of the first year that just one character on here is in Hogwarts, to the very last year of graduation that the youngest character on here...

With a wider time-line to RP in, it might pick up -- I know on the other forum I'm in, there is no limit of when we can and cannot post thread dates... and that has a lot of movement and action in it...

But like this thread says, it's just a suggestion! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:40 am

It's not a bad idea but the only thing is that every time someone changes their avatar [I do it a lot myself Razz] they would have to pm admin/mod and it would have to be changed on the list. Regardless I don't think it's completely necessary but it would be a nice addition. I don't have the time to do it myself right now but if Ella or Drey are willing to do it then it's fine by me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:45 am

Time Thing:
That would completely depend upon whether we take up the plot that Elli proposed or not. I know we do that on MS & CBF & FBF & NGF but that's different because we don't have a site plot over there. I'd rather we had a site plot so we all stay linked - obviously we have sub-plots between individual characters - but when we have one main plot we all have direction and it doesn't just end up being individual stories. Still with me? =/

Also I had an idea. I was thinking after people rp a thread or series of threads they should send a member of staff a short summary of what happened. And we can have a thread which summarises everything and has a timeline or something?

It's just a suggestion but what do y'all think? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:08 pm

i like the summary idea, cuz that we everyone knows whats happening with everyone else.. also atm everyone is in their 6th year.. maybe we should throw in some older/younger students.. that way there is more going on
Back to top Go down
Dragan Benedetta Black

Dragan Benedetta Black

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:01 pm

Ooh! I really like the summary plot thing! I like that a lot! It gives people less stuff to read if they don't really have the tiem to read everything when they're on... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:55 am

Haven't seen Suba or Ahella on here in a while, though how about we plan or even just have a ball/dance. I think it will be fun, plus if the regulars are informed, it could help bring them back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:23 am

Ooh that sounds great!! We should have a Yule Ball/Christmas Dance thingy :) Umm would it be ok if we started it in a weeks time? We can start before if y'all want its fine by me. But the holidays start soon and once they do I'll be on much more :)

Yeah I think we should do the summary thing so if everyone can summarise all the threads they've roleplayed and pm it to me with a link to the threads [in order if necessary] and I'll set up a summary thread :)
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:08 pm

I like the sound of the Yule Ball/Christmas dance! And starting sometime next week sounds good! ...just note that there are some days during the week of Christmas that some may not be on because of the holiday, but if we start next week... I think it should work just fine! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:12 am

hey all.. sorry ive been away for a bit.. internet problems..AGAIN.. urgh.. anyhoo.. i like the ball idea and next week would be perfect
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:17 am

We can start it in a weeks time, since then more ppl would be able to come on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:16 pm

Awesome! This ought to be fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:08 am

ok its "next week" when are we starting? we should decide on a day and that way we all get on on that day
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:12 pm

I don't mind starting it... It'll just be started on the 26th b/c of Christmas things going on in my family on the Eve and Christmas Day... but I might be able to start it later on Christmas Day (which would be very early morning for y'all who are Europe and whatnot LOL)...
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:25 am

ANNND EGYPT...LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:32 pm

My bad! And Egypt. LOL

...but any objectiosn to me making it? I'll post the link here once I get the OK... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:56 am

OMG Krysta you horrible person. I can't believe you even thought you were allowed to. Jk. Go ahead I dont care. I just felt like messing with you. hehehe
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:37 pm

LMAO, Kels. You had me going. Razz

...I'll post the link later! Promise!
Back to top Go down
Dragan Benedetta Black

Dragan Benedetta Black

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:06 pm

https://lullaby.rpg-board.net/great-hall-f30/yule-ball-25-december-2008-t115.htm#2271

^^THe link for the ball everyone! sorry I couldn't make it yesterday... but I was being rushed. Rolling Eyes

But it's started now! Yay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: First Things First :: Suggestions & Questions-
Jump to: