Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Grounds

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-09-01

General Grounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Grounds   General Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:53 pm

Sergei grinned. He moved closer to Katie, and put his hands on her hips. "What kind of guy?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andreysoviet
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: General Grounds   General Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:59 pm

"stomach comes first?? " she asked with a grin, her eyebrow raised. ".. or maybe second" she added naughtily
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: General Grounds   General Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:08 pm

Sergei winked. "Definitely second." He moved forward and kissed Katie, his hands moving behind her hips. He pulled her closer, so their lower bodies touched. He broke the kiss, and moved back slightly. "Are you hungry? We can go to the kitchens if you want, I know an elf there."
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: General Grounds   General Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:15 pm

"hungry?" she murmered and leaned towards him as if about to kiss him but shifted in the last minute, "im more hungry for this " she whispered in his ear, then she kissed him passionately.. then broke it off "but i think you are hungry" she smiled "come on lets go" she took his hand leading him towards the kitchens
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: General Grounds   General Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:45 am

Sergei smiled. Katie knew the game well, she played the right cards at the right time. She could make his heart race if she wanted to. And her looks only add to that... he thought. He grinned when she commented on his hunger. "You're right, I'm starving. And besides," he laughed, "I perform better on a full stomach." He allowed Katie to pull him along for a moment, then fell into step beside her. He let go of her hand and put his arm around her waist, pulling her closer.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: General Grounds   General Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:39 am

"thats possible? " she said , then stopped "did i say that out loud ?" she asked kind of embarassed {{im blushing... i never blush.. whats rong with me ?}} she thought
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: General Grounds   General Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:00 pm

Sergei stopped too, and laughed. She was just so cute. "Yeah, you said that out loud. Don't worry about it." He paused, then brought his hand up to brush her cheek. "Aw, you're blushing..." He smiled. "Don't be shy. C'mon," he took her hand and pulled her gently, "let's keep going." They walked along for a bit, then Sergei wondered aloud, "Will Filch be out tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: General Grounds   General Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:03 am

"im not blushing!! my cheecks just naturally go red" she said pouting she then smiled "and im never shy hun" she winked at him, "im not sure.. i dont think so.. they will be to busy with the crash"
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: General Grounds   General Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:30 am

(Um, we need to move this to a different thread lol, I forgot they aren't outside anymore.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Grounds   General Grounds - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Grounds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2