Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Empty
PostSubject: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:12 am

Katie Griggis wrote:
"im not blushing!! my cheecks just naturally go
red" she said pouting she then smiled "and im never shy hun" she winked
at him, "im not sure.. i dont think so.. they will be to busy with the
crash"

Sergei laughed. "Sure they do. And when they do, that's called blushing," he teased. They walked a few steps more, and reached the painting of the fruit. "Yeah, that old fart better be doing something productive. I don't even see why they keep him here. He doesn't have a purpose. Half the second years are smarter than him." Sergei laughed, and reached out to tickle the pear. It squirmed a bit, and the painting opened. He pushed it the rest of the way, and stepped through. He extended his hand back through to Katie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andreysoviet
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:16 am

katie took sergei's extended hand and walked in after him.. in seconds all the house elves were around them offering different goods "what did u have in mind" she asked squeezing his hand
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:33 am

"I was thinking of a little of everything, actually..." Sergei grinned at Katie, then surveyed the House Elves seriously. "Ok," he said, addressing them all, "bring the food to the table please." He walked to the table and sat down, and began to tell which elves to put food down, and which ones to pass by. "No, none of that salad... More pork chops, you know I love those... That thing there, whatever it is... Nah, not in the mood for seafood..." After a minute, he had a huge pile of food and six goblets of drinks. He grabbed his fork, and with a huge smile, began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:39 am

katie manages to keep a streight face through all this but just burst out laughing at the end .. he looked up at her innocently with his mouth full and that was it.. she burst out laughing.. her eyes even started tearing up .. "OMG.. never make me laugh that hard ever again" she said wiping a tear and calming herself down.. "you seriously need a picture of urself like that" she said trying to control herself
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:49 am

Sergei laughed a little, swallowed, and laughed again. "What's so funny? I'm just eating, haha." He pulled the chair next to him out from under the table, and patted the seat. "Aren't you hungry?" He asked. He took another huge forkful of food, and downed it with pumpkin juice from a goblet.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:03 pm

she smiled.. "nothing.. its adorable" she laughed "im not really that hungry at night" she said but sat down next to him, "strawberries" she said seeing them "can't resist them" she added taking one
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:19 pm

Sergei swallowed and said, "Thank you." He shot Katie a smile and returned to his dwindling pile of food. He speared a meatball, and popped it into his mouth. He looked over to Katie, who was just putting a strawberry into her mouth. "That was hot," he said.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:25 pm

katie smiled finishing the strawberry .. "what u mean this?" she asked innocently , then put another strawberry in her mouth.. not so innocently this time
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:24 am

Sergei took another bite of food, and smiled with his mouth closed. He chewed and swallowed, and took a drink from a goblet. He glanced at his plate and noticed that it was suddenly empty. He hadn't even realized he had eaten so quickly. He looked back up at Katie, and a lustful smile came over his face. "Yes," he said, "exactly that."
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:29 am

she smiled and winked at him.. "want one??" she asked.. her hand streched towards him offering one
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:34 am

Sergei took Katie's wrist gently and moved her hand closer to his mouth. He took the strawberry on his tongue and pulled it into his mouth. He began to chew, smiling. He let go of Katie's hand, and closed his eyes for a moment. "These are really good strawberries," he said.

(Shall we move them somewhere?)
Back to top Go down
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:48 am

Daryl stumbles in unintentionally and blushes at the sight of the two of them "Oops. Sorry." She giggles and turns away.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:50 am

"wait a minute.. Daryl" katie asked not believing it
Back to top Go down
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:54 am

Daryl turns around "Katie?.. oh my god" checks out the guy with her and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:03 am

katie see's her looking at segei. she raises her eyebrow and gives her a look that says back off he is mine.. they looked at each other and cracked up {just like old times} katie thought .. katie ran over to Daryl and hugged her... "OMG i miss u soo much.. what are you doing here?? .. why didn't you tell me you're coming.. and WOW you've grown up"
Back to top Go down
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:29 am

Daryl laughs.
"Who would've thought, eh?"
She then stands back and looks at Katie.
"You've grown up quite a bit too.. in more places than one." She said eying her with an incredulous smile.
"Anyways, my mom decided Hogwarts is a better place to finish my education so I thought I would surprise you."
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:34 am

"well you got that right" she said laughing "how did you get here?.. i ddnt see you on the train.. oh and did you hear about the accident.. we barely got out"
Back to top Go down
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:01 am

Daryl's face fell.
"Yes, I heard.. I got here just a couple of hours before you lot did they had to sort me into a house and give me the timetables, I also had to meet the teachers and such. They're a friendlier bunch than my professors back home.. Are you all alright though?" Her brow creases with worry.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:12 am

"like a train crash can get ME down" katie laughed "im fine.. not a scratch" she smiled "oo sorting.. i remember when i was sorted.. what house were you sorted in??"
Back to top Go down
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:20 am

Daryl raised an eyebrow.
"Ah Katie, I see some things will never change," she said sticking her tongue out. "As for my house I'm in.. erm.. Ravenclaw."
She looked down at the ground with great concentration.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:32 am

"ravenclaw??" katie said raising an eyebrow "oh come on.. you should have slytherin with me" she said a bit disappointed.. she noticed daryl looking down and nudged her "oh well.. i guess you're just to soft to be a slytherin" she teased
Back to top Go down
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:38 am

Daryl looked up and smiled.
"Soft? Sure, we'll see." She winks at her old friend with a mischievous smile.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:41 am

"yes we will" katie grinned..
sergei came and stood behind katie, his arms around her waist.. he smiled at daryl "hello"
katie laughed "daryl this is sergei.. sergei this is Daryl... we pretty much grew up together" she explained ot him
Back to top Go down
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:07 am

Daryl smiles at him, blushing a bit.
"Hi there," then she look at Katie "I'll let you two be, I just wanted some hot chocolate."
An elf runs up to her and hands her a huge cup of steaming hot chocolate, she smiles at them both.
"See you around." She leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:24 pm

Sergei let the two girls catch up. It seemed like they were very excited to see each other again. Sergei was curious about who that girl was, but she was strictly not his type, so he decided against asking about her at a later time. Sergei rose and walked over to Katie, placing his arms around her from behind. He greeted the other girl, and Katie introduced them. Daryl... Sergei thought, I had always thought that was a boy's name... It didn't matter though, and Sergei was not about to begin teasing Katie's friends. Daryl took her drink, and left the kitchen. Sergei nodded goodbye to her on her way out.
He kissed Katie's neck, then turned her to face him, his hands still on her waist. "So what now?" he asked, "Common Room?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]   Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katie and Sergei, midnight snack [September 2nd]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next