Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random encounter by the Lake-side

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Random encounter by the Lake-side Empty
PostSubject: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:40 am

Alexander walked out onto the grounds and sat by the Lake. He saw the Squid basking in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:42 am

Ashley, who had to be in the sun whenever it was out, walked out toward the lake where she saw the squid. She was never sure if she liked it or if it grossed her out. She sighed and then turned slightly when she thought she heard her name. It was only her annoying brother. Ash rolled her eyes and continued walking -- right into someone that was sitting on the ground. Her eyes widened as she said, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean... are you OK? I didnt' step on your fingers did I?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:45 am

Alex was laying down, as Ashley fell into him. He kept her on her feet. He sat up and said with a smile, "no you didn't. Are you alright?," he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:47 am

"I'm fine! I'm the run that nearly walked right on top of you!" Ashley said, still slightly freaking out. She hated when she did that -- and it seemed to happen often. "At least I didn't fall completely on top of you... you stopped me from doing that." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:50 am

Alex gave a reassuring smile, and said, "its alright." He tilted his head to the side and said, "not sure if we've met. My name is Alex. Alexander Corvinus. I don't think I've had the honor of making your acquaintance," he added standing up and offering his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:53 am

Ashley shook his hand. "Ashley. Or Ash... doesn't matter which, really... Anyways," Ash said, blushing slightly because she was rambling, "I've seen you around. Gryffindor?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:54 am

Alex nodded and said, "yea. Fifth year," he added, catching her blush, and trying not to notice.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:56 am

"I'm a sixth year... no wonder we haven't had classes together... I would've noticed you right away if we had," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:59 am

"I haven't seen you around before...are you new to Hogwarts?," he asked kindly, sitting down and offering Ashley the spot next to him if she liked.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:01 pm

Ash sat down. "No... I just don't hang out in the common room that much... I have a mission in life," she said. "I'm trying to get this other Gryffindor -- Riley -- out of his shell... so I've been dragging him everywhere to get him to do something... so if you see him, help me out. He needs the friends."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:14 pm

Alex listened, and said, "that sounds like a very kind task. If I see him around, I'll be sure to talk to him. What do you like to do in your spare time, when you aren't helping Riley?," asked Alex politely.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:56 pm

Ashley had to think about that one. "Well... I read a lot... but mostly my brother and I end up causing some sort of trouble... and then there are friends..." She sighed. "There are plenty of reasons why I'm not in the common room anymore... what do you do?" she asked, smiling. She was trying to contain her talking as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:02 pm

Alex listened, and then said, "I do a lot with my friends...I'm on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, I read, and I just like to investigate things...sometimes too much. Emma and I have been best friends for years," he said as he felt like he was rambling on. Looking up, he said, "you and Emma would probably hit it off, if you haven't met her already," he added with a smile. "I'm sorry if this conversation is getting too mushy, or awkward," he said honestly, with an expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:06 pm

"Oh, I'm all for making new friends," Ash replied, laughing. "I can't recall if I actually know Emma, but I've heard of her at least..." She smiled. "And I thought that I've herad your name before! You're a really good Quidditch player," she added.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:16 pm

"Thank you," said Alex with a smile. "I'm not one to brag," he adds with modesty. "I've been told by my Parents that I've been on a broomstick since I was three. I'm blessed. My Family always supported me in what I enjoyed...and my Father was always on the sidelines rooting me on in my sports, whilst growing up. I love my Family so very much." Changing thoughts, "you'd know if you have met Emma. She's a blonde angel in my year of Gryffindor," said Alex going into a day-dream before coming back to reality and his cheeks were rosy. "I'm sorry...again." Looking up at the sky, "I'm usually not this off the wall...I'm not really sure what I want to do once I grow up, though there's quite a bit of time for that, and I'm not really sure what made me think to say that...," he said with a puzzling look. "You probably think I'm insane, right now."
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:23 pm

"Nope, I don't think you're insane," Ash replied honestly. "I think I got you out of your shell." She laughed. "OK, I probably didn't... but... nevermind, I don't know where I was going with that. And... I think I've crossed paths with Emma and that's it -- which is sad since we're in the same House." Ash sighed and shook her head. "Since you're the sane one, you probably think I'm absolutely nuts for my nonstop talking. And I don't blame you," she added quickly. "Most people think that way. But it never bothers me because it's the perfect weapon sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:26 pm

Alex shakes his head, "I think I've been talking about as much as you have, though I don't think you're nuts. I believe that we can be nuts in our own way with respect to what we are most passionate about."
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Ashley smiled. "True. So, now that we both decided neither one of us are nuts..." Ash trailed off not sure where she was going with that, so she just shook her head and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:37 pm

"We could leave it at that," said Alex with a shrug. "To determine who was nuts, we'd need to draw up criteria or a chart to show nut-like and non-nut-like symptoms. Depending on the severity, there might need to be magical potions to remove one's shell if one is nuts enough, though we've already established that neither of us is nuts," he ended with a smile. He enjoyed making others smile. Smiles are free to give and free to receive. What's funny is that this thought is coming from someone whose family is loaded, financially-speaking.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:47 pm

Ashley chuckled. "Yeah, let's just leave it at that. Since neither of us think the other is nuts, we dont' need to make any charts. That's too much work on such a nice day by the lake."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:49 pm

"True that," said Alex with a smile. "What do you like to read?," he asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:52 pm

"Meh, all sorts of things," she replied. "nothing in particular..."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:54 pm

"Hmm...so the whole library is fair game," said Alex with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:58 pm

"Well, maybe not hte whole library... but pretty much," Ash replied.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:03 pm

Alex chuckled. "I'm a history buff, and also enjoy reading sports books too," he added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random encounter by the Lake-side
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hogwarts :: Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: