Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random encounter by the Lake-side

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:37 am

"hmm," Ash said, thinking aloud. "OK... so if he's reading on a nice day... he'd probably be outside, right?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:39 am

"Could be, though its just as likely that he could have found a nice area to read and chat with students. He wouldn't be in the library. He's been kicked out of the library so much...the Librarian has to be strict to ensure he doesn't make too much noise," suggested Alex.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:41 am

"Yeah, I can't go in the library either," Ash mused. "so if I find a huge group of students, he's probably there if they're Gryffindor?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:44 am

"Slytherins steer away from him, though the other houses are fair-game. He'll chat with anyone. He once talked the ear off of a muggle on the way to my Father's work when he took him to work with my Father," said Alex with a chuckle. "There are some very funny stories."
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:45 am

"I'd love to hear them," Ash said, "from him." Her eyes scanned the grounds, hoping to find a group of students. All she saw was a few students here and there -- including her brother snogging some girl.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:50 am

Alex scans the ground and says, "I don't see him. If I see him, though, I'll direct him towards your direction," added he with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 11:52 am

"Oh, please do," Ash said, smiling happily. That was the best she could do for now.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:00 pm

Alex looked up and didn't know if he saw his brother, outside. He turned to Ashley and said, "I'll be right back. I think I see Michael over there, unless you want to head over, to meet him." He hoped that things would hit off.
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:03 pm

Michael sat against a tree, talking to some of his friends from other Houses, with a book across his lap. "You know that my Brother is one of the best Goal-keepers...the Gryffindor team has seen in years," he said before one of them said, "we'll see what happens, pal." Michael nods and says, "and oh...forgot to mention, I'll be commentating the matches this year. I bet Alex will be thrilled," said Michael with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:30 pm

Ashley smiled and flicked her hair over her shoulder and strode to where Alex had said his brother was. Instantly she saw him. She smiled and went up to him. "Hey," she said sweetly, smiling, "I'm Ashley. Want to go for a walk?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:40 am

Michael looked up from where he was and saw a new face. "Well. Hello there. My name is Michael," said Michael with a smile. "...and you are quite pretty. Sure...we can go for a walk." He stood up, and began walk with Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:43 pm

Ashley smiled. "Oh, I already knew your name," she said, walking, "and I was informed that we'd probably hit it off quite nicely."
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:48 pm

Michael tilted his head and said, "how so...wait...did my Brother...oh, he probably really...well, since you know my name, do you know anything else about me?," he asked with a smile. "Some say that I talk...well, actually, many probably say that I talk too much, though I've been getting better. Once, when I was selling candy for my Cub-wizard ranks, I sold a whole two boxes to one person because I kept talking, and talking...my Family got a kick out of it, especially since my Parents could have purchased all that I needed to sell, though that's another story...so I've been talking for a while...I hope I am not scaring you away," he said with a chuckle and smile.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:53 pm

Ashley chuckled. "Well, your brother did say that you talked a lot... but you've got some competition now. I am quite the talker myself... so you're definitely not scaring me away," she assured. "And I know a bit about the whole parent story... Alex and i were talking." She chuckled. "Yeah... I think he's right -- you do have some competition... I think I'm talking about as much as you are."
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:59 pm

Michael began to walk, and said, "he would certainly know...especially since I would usually talk as he would usually listen. I'm not sure where I got my talkativeness from, though words just come easy to me...and that is good, since the Librarian has given me special hours to access the library so as to not disturb the students studying. Oh...I haven't told my Brother yet, though I'm hoping to be the announcer for the Quidditch matches," said Michael. "And I must say that you are the prettiest competition, that I've ever laid eyes on," he added with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:04 pm

Ashley felt her cheeks redden slightly with the compliment. "Well, I'd have to say that you'd be a very good commentator for the games," she said, chuckling. "And I'll keep it a secret, too."
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:10 pm

Michael smiled when he saw her slight blush and said, "thank you, My-Dearie...it would be a perfect fit, especially since the Slytherins would freak out with me as the announcer, so its a win win situation with Slytherin losing and Gryffindor winning." He adds a smile. He then whispers in her ear, "that's a lovely shade of red on your cheeks." He then returned to his normal stance, and said, "I'm hoping that school work is alright...my Brother and I always tend to do well...must run in the Family. And it must seem like I've been constantly talking here." He ran his fingers through his slight curly hair.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:14 pm

Ashley's cheeks reddened even worse after Michael pointed it out and she bit her lip slightly as she listened. When Michael ran his fingers through his hair Ashley couldn't help but think, Wow... that was... what's wrong with me?

"Actually I don't mind someone else talking all the time," she said with a smile. "It gives me a break to... think..."
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:22 pm

Michael smiled and listened, and then said, "thinking is always good. I think in either a corner, or beside a large rock, tree or whatever I can find...well, sometimes I read while I think." He thought to himself after speaking, Whoa...she blushed again...her cheeks are so lovely...well...she is. I have an idea. Michael took out his wand and said, "Orchideous," and a pink-Lily flower with red and white streaks appears in his hand. He says, "if I may, My-Lady." He then places it in her hair just over her left ear.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:30 pm

Ashley smiled and blushed again. Damn it... stupid cheeks, she thought to herself. "When I said think... I didn't really mean thinking," she amended. "AT least... not scholarly type thinking, anyways..."
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:37 pm

"Don't worry, My-Lady...I wasn't judging you," said Michael. Then, using his right hand, he pushed some strands of hair out of her eyes and placed them beside the Lily. "Angels need to be able to see to fly through the heavens," he said with a tilted head and a smile. Michael stepped forward and said, "both my Brother and I share a fascination with flight...he just received the Quidditch skills from our Mother." He then turned around and looked into her eyes and asked, "what is it that you are fascinated with, if I may be so kind as to ask?"
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:44 pm

Ashley was lost in Michael's voice... the slight touch of him moving her hair from her eyes... in his eyes.

She finally processed what he had asked. Was she to tell the truth? What could it hurt? "Your eyes," she replied with a smile. That was all she said. What was happening? He was making her speechless. Too many times in one day...
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:54 pm

Michael smiles and says, "that is so sweet of you, Ashley. My eyes can't be prettier than yours. The pale blueness of your eyes is like the soft color of the sky on a fresh morning as the sun breaks the horizon," he adds with a smile. He became lost in her eyes for a moment. He saw past her physical beauty and came upon her inner beauty. Whoa, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:01 pm

Ashley smiled and her cheeks reddened slightly. Again. "Well... you are quite the charmer," she said with a slight chuckle. "And that's always a good thing, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:06 pm

Michael smiles and says, "well...Prince Charming must have his Lovely Princess." He gave a gentle nod while he was lost in her eyes. He then comes back to reality and says, "I'm...I'm...usually not this quiet," said Michael with a chuckle as he walks forward a few paces and sits on a rock. "Are you alright,?," he asks looking up to Ashley, with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random encounter by the Lake-side
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hogwarts :: Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: