Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Empty
PostSubject: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:59 pm

Alex walked with Emma, her hand in his right hand and his left hand holding the basket. "Let's head over towards the lake," he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

Number of posts : 93

Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:00 pm

"Ok." Emma being swinging their hands slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:03 pm

Alex was excited, especially since the sky was nearly flawless. He swung his and her hand slightly. Once they reached a nice spot under the oak-tree, Alex arranged everything, keeping the cake hidden in the basket. The bread with all of the toppings are placed on the blanket...along with the water and pumpkin juice. "What would you like, Sweetie," he asked with a smile, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:06 pm

"Wow." she murmured giving him an impressed look. "Thats a nice layout... erm... water and bread and butter please." Emma smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:10 pm

Alex said with a smile, "coming right up." He buttered some bread and poured a glass of water. Alex laid them in front of Emma. He then got some bread and placed some turkey slices on a sliced bread roll. He laid on his side and took a bite of the sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:19 pm

"Thanks" Emma said taking a small sip of her water. "So..." she said looking down into her water. "Nevermind." Emma murmured.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:48 pm

"Is something bothering you, Em?," asked Alex thoughtfully, taking a sip of his water.
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:56 pm

"No not all." she lied taking another sip. She looked up and smiled at him thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:01 pm

Alex placed the glass down when he looked into Emma's eyes and saw something within. He laid his hand over hers, and said thoughtfully, "Em...you know that you can tell me anything." He then graced her cheek with his hand and said softly with a smile, "...and I can tell that you're lying, Love. What's troubling you?," he asked gently, sitting up and placing his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:05 pm

"Um..." Emma breathed a small nervous laugh. "Thank you... I mean... I know I can. Just...." She fiddled with her bracelet awkwardly wondering how to say it. "Its going to sound stupid. And embarrassing... and never mind. Its- its really not that important."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:07 pm

"Emma...if it is important to you, then its important to me," said Alex with a reassuring air to his voice. "I don't like seeing you troubled," he admitted, before kissing the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:43 pm

"Its not... well....." Emma took a breath. "Ive never had a boyfriend before and I think I really like you but thats just going to make it awkward if you dont like me back but I want you to and your really sweet but I dont know if you just like me or well... you really like me." She said it quickly trailing off at the last part before shutting her eyes. "God... that sounded.. so stupid!!! Im sorry."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:48 pm

Alex laid back down and said, "that's not stupid. Its perfectly reasonable," he said with a reassuring smile. "I really like you, Em. We've been Best Friends since first year, and...at least I...feel a closer bond with you now, as opposed to then." He then looks into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:53 pm

"Oh good... I mean- I really like you. More than best friends. I needed to know you felt the same way. Thats a good enough answer. Thanks." Emma smiled and leaned back down next to him. "Thanks for saving me."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:59 pm

"Anytime," said Alex with a smile. "For dessert, I asked the House-elves to whip up something special for you, decorations and all. Though please cover your eyes for just a moment, Em," he said with a sweet air. Once she was covering her eyes, Alex brought the cake and set it before her. It had a pretty, real-looking image of Emma on the cake and she was next to a lily pond, picking up a Lily-flower. Alex was surprised since the picture he drew wasn't nearly that real-looking. He hid his surprise, and said, "open, when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:06 pm

Emma nodded and opened her eyes. A look of surprise crossed her face followed by appreciation. "Wow... Alex its- amazing!! How did they- and it looks so real. Its beautiful." Emma leaned over a kissed his cheek. "Thank you. Again."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:19 pm

"You're welcome. I was so worried about you...especially when you were in the Hospital wing," said Alex looking downward. "I was so excited when I found out that you were going to be alright," he looked up and met her eyes, before she kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed her. Afterwards, Alex cut a slice and placed it on one of the plates in front of Emma. He then cut a slice and placed it on another plate. "You get the first bite. I thought (-----) flavor is your favorite...I hope I got it right," said Alex with a smile, hoping the flavor was correct.

(ooc: Nikki...it is your choice what the flavor is and or what it was supposed to be. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:05 am

(You Gryffindors do stuff so differently... Wow. Just compare the threads where Serg' with Katie, and then this one... Such different feelings/emotions... I think it's very interesting, actually....)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andreysoviet
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:18 pm

(LMAO. Yes very different isn't it? There's actually one couple on this rp who isn't looking for sex. Amazing.)
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:29 pm

Emma kissed back gently her head spinning as her eyes drifted closed.. "Hm?" she asked pulling away. Emmas eyes fluttered open and she muttered a thank you. "You got it perfect." Emma took a little bit on her fork and slid it in her mouth. "Its delicious." she stated after swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:38 pm

"I love cake," said Alex with a smile. "I'm glad you like the cake," he added before laying back down on his side and eating a couple of bites of cake.
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:52 am

Emma smiled. "Yeah... Its really good."

(srry!!! IDK..... I didnt know how to reply!!!)
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:58 am

Alex smiles, and catches Emma's eyes and says, "..." He's lost for words. "I'm sorry, Em...I seem to have lost my...train of thought." He chuckles. Alex runs his fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)   Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emma and Alex's Picnic by the Lakeside (Day of Emma's Discharge from the Hospital Wing)
Page 1 of 1