Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elli Christine Dawson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elli Christine Dawson
Ravenclaw
Elli Christine Dawson

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Elli Christine Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Elli Christine Dawson   Elli Christine Dawson Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:50 pm

In Character
Full Name: Elliryanna Christine Dawson
House: Ravenclaw
Joined Hogwarts: 1996 (which would make her a 6th year now! I DID THE MATH!! lol)
Birthdate: January 13th, 1985
Blood Status: Pureblood
Wand: 11 inch weeping willow and phoenix feather
Personality: A quiet person with a strong mind. Elli strives for excellence in her studies and physical activities. She isn't afraid to voice her opinion in important situations and she prefers to be alone. She enjoys the outdoors...in silence without others around.
Background Information: Elliw as born in italy to two purebloods. She was always self sufficient as a child and her parents discovered an ability she possed. She could manipulate the enviroment around her to temperatures of extreme cold or heat...looking further into this, if channeled correctly, she could remove the oxygen from the air but still breathe..and she did once when she get really upset in pre school..the boys just wouldnt leave her be and the teacher kept blaming her..but its not like she did it on purpose. They all suffocated. Her father was a great supporter of Lord voldemort and promised him her service when she came to age..of course, when she did Voldemort ended up dead. Her fahter was captured and taken to Azkaban but he killed himself saying he would never survive there. Elli found herself alone in the wrong company, which was never good. She was looked after by a man everyone knows as the Dark Prince now..though his views of her were never family like..elli guessed it was for personal gain of her strange ability. She did not want to serve him but really didnt have a choice any more because he held her darkest secrets which have not been revealed on here..it was serve him or be revealed to everyone.

So she did. She attended hogwarts and was the cause of the destruction and loss of a major student body in the year 2000...this year. She wants to leave but is afraid and does not want to leave the firends she has made.
Extra!:
Out of Character
Name: Elliryanna Gabrielle Hesse
About you: Im fun energetic and loyal...lol i decribed a dog...no but i like to be active...and im a lot like my rp character..who i baased off of me..hence the name..lol

Last edited by Elli Christine Dawson on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.scarletice.darkbb.com

Elli Christine Dawson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elli Christine Dawson   Elli Christine Dawson Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:09 pm

Hiya Elli. Looking forward to third year?
Back to top Go down

Elli Christine Dawson
Page 1 of 1