Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year Empty
PostSubject: Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year   Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:30 pm

((Before anything is posted in this thread, I want to say that this is in the past... I'm not sure if I can do this... but the two siblings wanted to do where they "meet" each other again when they're Sorted and whatnot... so if I an't do this, let me know so I can deal with deleting the posts or whatever... and if I can do this and it ust needs to be moved, well... let me know! Thanks! Very Happy

...and please don't post in this thread as it is a sibling thread. Thanks again!))
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year   Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:33 pm

After being Sorted into SLytherin and his twin sister (who he hadn't seen for a very long time since their parents were divorced and never talked to each other) was Sorted into Gryffindor... he wanted to go see his sister and talk to her. Though they were supposed to hate each other now because they were in opposite Houses, he still wanted to have a decent chat with his kin. So he boldly strolled to the Gryffindor table once the feast began and the dessert was on the table and went over and sat next to his sister. "Hey, Gryffie," he said.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year   Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:51 pm

"Hey, Snake," Ashley replied. She then smiled. "How's Dad?" she asked as she took a bite of apple pie -- her favorite.
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year   Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:49 am

Austin shrugged. "Same as always... but you don't exactly know what that is," Austin said. "Well... he's a workaholic... but he does attempt to be home at a decent time every night, but he normally isn't. He sleeps around a lot, but that doesn't bother me because he never brings them home. And he doesn't know that I know all of this stuff and more about him. What about Mum? Still a druggie?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year   Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:03 am

"And an alcoholic," Ashley added. "Don't forget that part... and life sucks at the house... but that's only because she's always bringing all sorts of other druggies and whatnot home. But I don't let them come near me because they're total creeps."
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year   Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:08 pm

"If you need any help, let me know. I can be a two-minute older brother for you every now and then... even if you're a Gryffie."
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year   Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:18 pm

"I've handled myself around there for nearly ten years," Ashley replied. "I think I can continue handling it... but thanks."
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year   Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:59 pm

"Just thought I'd offer," Austin replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year   Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:14 pm

"Thanks, but no thanks," Ashley said. "I don't need a big brother to look after me. Dad and Mum kinda ruined that for us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year   Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashley and Austin -- 1st Year
Page 1 of 1