Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Part I: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Part I: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip Empty
PostSubject: Part I: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part I: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:03 pm

Michael held the door open for Ashley and whispered into her ear, "I know I don't have to, though I want to. What would you like?," he asked softly. Once they were inside, they walked around the shoppe.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Part I: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part I: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:06 pm

Ashley smiled. "Then I guess I'll just stop arguing with you about it and let you get me some sort of chocolate," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Part I: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part I: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:10 pm

"Chocolate it is," said Michael with a smile. He placed some candy odds and ends on the counter. He then placed couple of white-chocolate candy on the counter. "White-chocolate for my angel," said Michael after he paid and they placed the candy-items in a bag. He gave her a side to side hug as they walked back down the aisles.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Part I: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part I: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:13 pm

Ashley smiled as they stepped back onto the street. She led Michael to the next place...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part I: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip   Part I: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part I: Ashley and Michael -- First Hogsmeade Trip
Page 1 of 1