Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Title Vault

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Title Vault Empty
PostSubject: Title Vault   Title Vault Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:54 pm

This isn't necessarily a PB... but I've had the stuff that'll be posted in the nex tpost stuck in my head and thought that they might make good titles for anyone to use. The only ting is to let whoever posted the post (or an Admin) know that you used one of their title suggestions so they can cross them out so they aren't used again... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

Title Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Vault   Title Vault Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:33 pm

I close my eyes, only for a moment, and the moment's gone.

All my dreams pass before my eyes, a curiosity.

Same old song. Just a drop of water in an endless sea.

All we do crumbles to the ground though we refuse to see.

Now don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky.

And I'm free, free fallin'!

And I'd give up forever to touch you 'cause I know that you feel me somehow.

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home righ tnow.

And all I can taste is this moment, and all I can breathe is your life.

Well, sooner or later it's over, I just don't wanna miss you tonight.

And I don't want the world to see me 'cause I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am.

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming or the moment of truth in your lies.

You bleed just to know you're alive.

I'm wanted dead or alive.

Sometimes I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear. And I, I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.

Whatever tomorrow brings, I'll be tehre with open arms and open eyes.

Last edited by Riley Houston on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

Title Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Vault   Title Vault Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:07 pm

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. - Maryon Pearson

You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!

Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

Everyone needs to believe in something. I believe I'll have another firewhiskey.

Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Guys: No Shirt, No Service - Gals: No Shirt, No Charge

He who laughs last didn't get it.

Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

Whatever it is -- I didn't do it!

You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

A good essay is 10% inspiration, 15% perspiration, and 75% desperation.

Marriage is bliss. Ignorance is bliss. Therefore ....

I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?

There Are Three Kinds of People - Those Who Can Count and Those Who Can't.

Do you know why they call it 'PMS'? Because 'Mad Cow Disease' was already taken.

A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking, but a wise man tells her that her mouth is extremely beautiful when her lips are closed.

A person who knows how to laugh at himself will never ceased to be amused.

Last edited by Riley Houston on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

Title Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Vault   Title Vault Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:13 pm

In the brightest hour of my darkest day I realized what is wrong with me.

CAn't get over you. Can't get through to you. It's been a helter skelter romance from the start.

Take these memories that are haunting me of a paperman cut into shreds by his own pair of scissors.

He'll never forgive her.

Because days come and go but my feelings for you are forever.

Sittin' by a fire on a lonely night hangin' over from another good time with another girl, little dirty girl.

You should listen to this story of a life.

You're my heroin. In this moment I'm lonely, fulfillin' my darkest dreams. All these drugs, all these women.

I'm never forgivin' this broken heart of mine.

One last kiss before I go. Dry your tears. It is time to let you go.

We were dreamers, not so long ago.

Trains move quickly to their journey's end.

Believe in what your heart is saying.

THere's no time to waste, there's so much to celebrate.

Believe in what you feel inside and give your dreams the wings to fly.

You have everything you need if you just believe.

Don't give up; it's just the weight of the world.

WHen your heart's heavy, I, I will lift it for you.

Don't give up because you want to be heard. If silence keeps you, I, I will break it for you.

Everybody wants to be understood; well, I can hear you. Everybody wants to be loved; don't give up, because you are loved.
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

Title Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Vault   Title Vault Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:26 pm

Don't give up; it's just the hurt that you hide.

When you're lost inside, I, I'll be there to find you.

Don't give up because you want to burn bright. If darkness blinds you, I, I will shine to guide you.

Tell him it won't be long till he opens his eyes.

Where is that simple day, before the colors broke into shades?

And how did I ever fade into this life?

I never want to let you down. Forgive me if I slip away. When all that I've known is lost and found, I prmoise you, I, I'll come back to you one day.

Sometimes it's hard to find my ground, 'cause I keep on falling as I try to get away from this crazy world.

She stares through my shadow. She sees something more, believes there's a light in me, she is sure.

And her truth makes me stronger. Does she realize I awake everymorning with her strength by my side?

I am not a hero; I am not an angel; I am just a man, a man who's trying ot love her unlike any other. In her eyes I am.

This world keeps on spinning; only she steals my heart.

She's my inpiration; she's my northern star.

I don't count my posessions, but all I call mine I will give her completely till the end of all time.

In her eyes, I see the sky and all I'll ever need. In her eyes, time passes by and she is with me.
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

Title Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Vault   Title Vault Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:35 pm

I watched the morning dawn upon your skin, a splinter in the light. It caught and frayed the very heart of us.

It's been hiding there inside for all this time. How a sure thing winds up just like this, clockwork silence only knows.

And it's no one's fault; there's no black and white, only you and me on thi sendless night. And as the hours runa way with another life, oh, darling, can't you see, it's now or never? It's now or never.

We're trying far too hard, the tattered though ballons above our heads sinking in the weight of all we need to say.

Why's and what if's have since long played out; left us short on happy endings.

Hush now, baby, don't you cry. Rest your wings, my butterfly.

Peace will come to you in time, and I will sing this lullaby.

Know, though, I must leave, my child. That I would stay here by your side! And if you wake before I'm gone, remember this sweet lullaby.

And oh, through darkness, don't you ever stop believing. With love alone, with love you'll find your way, my love.

The world has turned the day to dark; I leave this night with heavy heart. When I return to dry your eyes, I will sing this lullaby.
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

Title Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Vault   Title Vault Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:46 pm

I knew a man who lived in fear. It was huge, it was angry, it was drawing near.

Behind his house, a secret place, was the shadow of the demon he could never face.

He built a wall of steel and flame, and men with wands/guns to keep it tame. Then, standing back, he made it plain that the nightmare would never ever rise again.

But the fear and the fire adn the guns/wands remain.

It doesn't matter now; it's over anyhow. He tells the world that it's sleeping. But as the night came 'round, I heard its lonely sound. It wasn't roaring it was weeping.

And then one day, the neighbors came. THey were curious to know about the smoke and flame.

They stood around outside the wall, but of course, there was nothing to be heard at all.

As long as peace adn order reign, I'll be damned if I can see a reason to explain why the fire and the guns/wand remain.

Rising above tension below; learn from the in between.

Blinded by trust, asleep to teh truth; awakened by disbelief.

Somewhere I've found strength in my soul; still you refuse to see.

Every lifeline leads its own way to the heavens; but I have seen you run in circles, unforgiven.

Is there anythign in this world that can make you stop?

A world of your own, hollow inside; careful when worlds collide. I'm filling my life with all it can hold, carry it on with pride.

The sun's still above all the rain that's coming down; and I can feel the clouds drifting away. And now the sky is open wide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Title Vault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Title Vault   Title Vault Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Title Vault
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non-Roleplay Related Stuff :: Yourspace :: Plot Bunnies-
Jump to: