Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TBA-Date TBA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-12-15

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:24 am

[if you weren't pm'd about this thread plz dont post in it. Thanks!]

She leaned against the dooraway of the shack. Flicking her brunette locks behind her back she looked around her sighing loudly. First of she wasnt happy to be here she much rather be partying. Secondly she had no bloody clue why she was still standing here. She had gotten a cryptic message telling her to meet someone here at 2pm. But guess what there was no one here. Besides she had no flipping clue who it was anyways. She had been waiting already for an hour it this was starting to suck majorly. She stood up rolling her eyes obviously irriated. She started to head back to the castle but a voice stopped her. She turned around slowly to look at them. Her jaw dropped and her eyes widdened.
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-11-24

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:31 pm

"Janelle," Austin said quietly. "You were going to leave before I could even get here. You need to learn to have some patience," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:55 am

She scowled. “Yeah well you were an hour late. Gives me plenty of reason to be leaving.” She stepped closer to her. “You’d better have a good reason for being late and calling me here.”She threatened her hand incisively moving to the pocket where her wand was. .
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:35 pm

"I had some business that took longer than expected," Austin said, answering why he had been late. "And is it a crime to break some rules with a fellow Slytherin?
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:23 am

She eyed him suspiciously. "Break rules. Like pranking or hexing Gryffindors. Oh purlease that is so out dated."She snapped rolling her eyes in a dramatic manner."Really Austin you give me no opinion but to leave you. Seeing that you left your brain in your second year at Hogwarts."She said cruelly similing innocently. "it's probably a good thing because at this point there is nothing that you can say or do that's gonna surprise me! "She spoke in a manner almost daring him to try something.
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:35 pm

"You're probably right about that last part there," Austin replied. "My behavior and actions are quite predictable -- yes, I do admit it."
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:53 am

She smiled smugly."Alright so now tell me why exactly did you call me here for?" She asked airly. Already guessing what he wanted. All boys wanted that with her. Well most boys.
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:07 pm

"For the same reason taht you're thinking about right now," Austin replied, knowing that Janelle knew exactly what he was talking about. What? He couldn't resist doing things with different women... he couldn't help it that most thought he was irresistable and he couldn't help it that he enjoyed being a player.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:16 am

She smirked twisting her hair around her finger. "So I'm talking to you because you have a big ego and think you're so damn hot don't you."She said lightly. "I'm sorry but I've a policy of not kissing guys with big ego's and I'm not breaking that rule for you. And nothing you do will change my mind."She smirked wicked egging him on to actually try something.
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:16 pm

"Yes, I do think I'm damn hot and sexy," Austin replied smiling. "But you think that of yourself, so cut me some slack."
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:56 am

She rolled her eyes again. "You really are full of yourself."She muttered under her breath. "Since I have nothing better to do I might as well leave."She smirked turned away from him.
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:54 pm

"Well, since I know nothing I say will stop you," Austin said, trailing off. He sighed. "I guess this is just wasted effort, then."
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:29 am

She stopped and whirled around to look at him. 'Why did you call me here anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:45 pm

"We already discussed why," Austin replied. "Or I thought we did... maybe I was too evasive about it..."
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:52 am

"No we didn't."She said coyly. "So please share."
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:21 pm

Austin smiled. "I was thinking that this was private enough to be uninterrupted while we had some 'R' rated fun."
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:10 am

She raised an eyebrow. "And what would that involve?"She asked stepping towards him their faces close enough that when she spoke her lips brushed against her. Janelle pulled away an evil smirk tugging at her lips. "Cause I might not want to do it."
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:09 pm

"It involves getting very, very close," Austin replied, stepping just as close to her as she had to him just moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:34 am

"Oh really?"She asked faintly. "And what's that?"
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:28 pm

Without replying with words and with how close the two fo them were, Austin barely had to move to lightly brush his lips against hers with his hand barely touching the small of her back. He didnt' let their lips touch for too long -- he wanted to be the one to pull away instead of Janelle rejecting him. He stayed close, but they weren't touching any longer. "It involves something like that," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:13 pm

"Oh really?"She asked kissing him back lightly.
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:30 pm

"Really," he replied, kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TBA-Date TBA Empty
PostSubject: Re: TBA-Date TBA   TBA-Date TBA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TBA-Date TBA
Page 1 of 1