Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Character Chat 1

Go down 
+17
Augustus Maleficus
Michael Corvinus
Katy McLaughlin
Sergei Sokolov
Katie Griggis
Riley Houston
Jasmine Anabella Fossil
Laurie Moorhead
Edward Cullen
Charles Hodder
Ashley Michael
Lillian Eaton
Heather Jane Wattson
Emma Taylor
Scorpius Malfoy
Alexander Corvinus
Elli Christine Dawson
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-12-15

In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:08 am

“Oh and we need to go shopping soon Katie. We haven’t gone in ages.” She whispered quietly grinning at her friend. Her eyes flitted casually to Cillian before looking back at her friend. “Sure sit down.”She said with a wave of her hand. “And I saw really fabby shoes recently in Diagon Alley.”She added giving Katie a significant look. The two of them really had too much fun tormenting boys.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 3:00 pm

Katie smirked but kept a straight face.. she didn't wanna give them away.. "oo. we should go check those out.. i saw some gorgeous heels that would be perfect for christmas " she then turned to Cillian "sure why not.. what have you got" she said looking at the drink {i hope he knows how to drink}
Back to top Go down
Cillian Wattson
Slytherin
Cillian Wattson

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:12 pm

Cillian tapped a finger on the counter as he poured a fair amount of the clear, alcholoic liquid into the goblet, his head tilted as he watched it flow. He then picked up another and pouring the soda to a mix.
Screwing back the blue lid, he spoke, holding the goblet near his lips, "something light today. Vodka and lemonade - heard of it?" Cillian gave a side smile before he took a gulp from his drink.
He waved a hand and mused, licking the taste of vodka from his lips, "but there's pretty much," Cillian leaned back, looking at the open cupboard, which waited for him to put the bottles away. "Everything in there - what you want?" He took another sip.
As the two girls spoke about shoes, Cillian leant down to the counter, resting an elbow near the edge, placing his chin in his hand. "Shopping, eh? You know, I'm wondering how these shoes link to Christmas - they green? Red... Green and red?" He took another sip from his burning drink, "that's Christmas colours, right? Do end my suffering," Cillian smiled
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:03 am

katie smirked at janelle, "their neither green nor red.. but we plan to wear them at the christmas ball.. so they are slightly related" she said finally answering his question and taking the drink, she sipped on it {hmm.. not bad} she thought
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy
Slytherin
Scorpius Malfoy

Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:57 pm

Scorpius walked into the room and found an empty chair by the fireplace. The room was empty and cold. He got out a letter from his inside pocket. It was from his mother. He opened it and read it one more time. then he put it back in his pocket. he missed his family.
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:27 am

Heather entered the room and seeing her brother so moved to the other side from where he was with the girls. "Typical" she shook her head.
Seeing Malfoy sitting alone she walked over "What's that you got there?Love note from the many girls who wouldn't mid a piece of you?" Heather giggled and sat down
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:33 am

Katie walked in to find the room practically deserted except for two people... she walked upto them "hey... you two are not usually this quiet" she remarked
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Ravenclaw
Edward Cullen

Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:49 am

Edward walked into the room and made his way over to the three people. The room felt different - perhaps because it had been so long since he had last been there. "Hi," he said as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Sergei Sokolov
Slytherin
Sergei Sokolov

Number of posts : 238

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:54 am

(OOC: Subz, get in the CB!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/andreysoviet
Scorpius Malfoy
Slytherin
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:10 pm

Scorpius laughed, "It that consern I hear in your voice, Heather?" He then turned his attention to the two others who entered, "Hello. Well, school was tought for the past couple of month... Some of the midterms are done so some of us have room to breath... How have you two been? Haven't seen you in forever. We don't share any classes, do we?" He looked at Heather, "You of course I see every day, every class... Are you stalking me, miss Wattson?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:39 pm

"oh hey ed" she said as he joined them "yea im nearly done with all my midterms" she added replying to scorpius

(OOC: DREY: This post is only 22 words!)

(dude... i forgot... rofl)

Suba: lol!

Last edited by Katie Griggis on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:29 pm

Heathers eyes drifted from Scorpius to Edward "Hola," she turned back to Scorpius "maybe I am stalking you, you might like it after a while, Blondy, or maybe you're just around when I am. I can't help being in the same class as you, can I now?"
She looked at the others and then back at the paper Scorpius was holding, "consern? Not really, just wander. Being a typical nosy girl really, why do you think I'd be jealous?" Heather raised her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy
Slytherin
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:49 am

He smiled at Heather, "Nosy? You? Since when? You hardly are interested in even your own affairs... But who am I to judge? One thing I can tell you is that there is no reason for jealousy. The note is from my mother." He then turned to Katie with a little spark in his eyes, "Almost done... I can trully say I envy you. I still have Potions and Transfiguration to prepare to. I have only completed History of Magic, Herbology and DADA."
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:48 am

Katie raised an eyebrow as they talked but didn't say anything {i can so see them together} she thought, "good luck with 'em" she laughed when he commented about his midterms "I've only got transfiguration left and i'm not really worried about it" she shrugged
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth McNeil

Elizabeth McNeil

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:55 am

She smirked to herself running a hand through the loose curls in her hair before sliding unto the couch next to Katie. "Hey.."She murmured in a hushed whisper as her eyes scanned the room taking in everyone who was sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Heather sat back and rolled her eyes, "Do you know me at all Scorp?" she looked over at him then looked back away. "No, so therefore you have no idea if I am the nosy type at all. Or have you been keeping your beady eye on me? I'm not totally stuck up like some Slytherins you know ..." she left it open and pulled herself up from her chair, walking over to the bar to grab herself a goblet of juice. "I freakin' love this stuff," Heather knocked it back and slowly walk back over to where she sat with the goblet in the left hand, her eyes wondering the outside through the large window.

Placing her gold goblet on the table next to her, she admired Katie and then looked down at her nails. "Need re-paint my nails ... Red or black?" There was a pause as she kept her eyes at her nails, "or both?" Heather looked at Scorp and then Katie. She mused and wiggled her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy
Slytherin
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:04 pm

"Keeping my eye on you.... Bravo, you figured me out, Wattson." He smirked taking the goblet from the table and taking a sip. "I would say green, it would match your eyes and the dress I got you..." he said without a hint of shame.
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:14 pm

Her fingers which wiggled in the still air of the room froze and her head turned to Scorp, "You bought me a dress?" looking dumbstruck at him, as though she wasn't sure if she heard him right or if he even said anything at all and it was in her mind.
Heather frowned in confusion trying to speak 'Why?', but instead she looked back at her nails and said "Never gone green before ..."
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy
Slytherin
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:23 pm

A wide smile spread at his face, "The ball, Wattson. The annual ball at Malfoy Manor. I was hoping you would be my date... So I got you a dress."
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:31 pm

"Malfoy Manor ..." she whispered looking at Scorp then cleared her throat. "What if it's the wrong size?" a slight crocked smile appeared, "and ... I'll be your date, duh of course," she playfully rolled her eyes.
"When do I see the dress?" her heart began to flutter under her ribcage and she turned herself to face him with her legs folded under her, looking eager.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:30 pm

Elizabeth McNeil wrote:
She smirked to herself running a hand through the loose curls in her hair before sliding unto the couch next to Katie. "Hey.."She murmured in a hushed whisper as her eyes scanned the room taking in everyone who was sitting there.

Katie grinned seeing elizabeth "looks like a couple is forming right infront of us" she whispered too quietely for the others to hear "always thought they would" she added... she then turned towards heather "yea i agree with scorpius... green would look great on you" she said with a wink
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy
Slytherin
Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:15 pm

"Oh, believe me, it will be the right size. It self sizes so it will always fit you... The dress is in my room , you may see it whenever you are plesed." he answered lazily. "I hope my proposition didn't throw you off too much..." he said with a sarcastic smile. "My parents would be pleased to have you as their guest. I would be pleased to have you as my guest. And you see? Griggis agrees with me."
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:48 am

"Self sizes, I should have thought," she looked down at the black jeans she wore and at the clothes Scorp wore - they were different. Some of the clothing she owned were Muggles as the wizarding world didn't always have what she wanted for her style.
Heather shrugged it off and reached over to grab her drink and took a sip, looking at Katie as she spoke and nodded in reply "Thanks, I hope so"
She kept the gold goblet in her hand, and continued speaking to Scorp.
Heather smiled at his sarcastic smile, "it did a little I guess, but happy at your decision ... When did you say this ball is? Do I have shoes aswell to match?" Heather took another sip keeping her eyes on Scorp. She wasn't sure what to think.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth McNeil

Elizabeth McNeil

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-24

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:35 am

She laughed quietly not drawing to much attention to herself. "Yes well they are cute together." She gushed her voice tone matching her friends as they continued to gossip in low voices. "Are they both purebloods? I know Malfoy is but the girl looks like she could be a halfblood." Tilting her head to the side she glanced at Heather casually before looking back at Katie.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Katie smirked "just dont let her hear you calling her that" she replied "and yea they do make a cute couple... you can tell their both into each other but they act like their not.. cute eih?"

"oh and please tell me you didn't get her green shoes... if u did ger her shoes that is..." she said in a normal tone to scorpius "green dress and green shoes are a bit much dont you think... stick to black heels" she said with a mischevious smirk "you could borrow mine if u want" katie added to heather
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Character Chat 1
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next