Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emma in the hospital wing...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Emma in the hospital wing... Empty
PostSubject: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:30 pm

(K first... I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!! MY LAPTOP DIED!!! I couldnt find the plug and to Chris I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Emma lay in the hospital bed wondering why she had tried to kill herself. After she drank a potion madam promfrey gave her she looked up and asked "Er... Madam Promfrey? Is it possible you can get or page or call Alex Cornivus? I really need him..." Madom Promfrey nodded and did something so page Alex...? lol i dont know what.

Last edited by Emma Taylor on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:39 pm

((Young Nikki! There are nail marks in your skin, remember! Confused Emma will be))
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:41 pm

(oh ya! lol i leave chris to point that out to her.... also- HEY MY OPOLIGY DIDNT POST!!!) Stupid arrows....)
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

Number of posts : 202

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:52 pm

*Alex received an in-Hogwarts message to come to the Hospital wing immediately. He left for the HW right away, at a running pace. Once he got to the door, he saw Emma in a bed. He closed the distance to her bed in a hare's pace. "Oh, my...Emma," said Alex, trying to hold back tears. "What ha...who di...are you alright?," he asked nearly crying, holding her hand in his. He noticed nail-marks on her throat, though was going to wait to mention...he wanted to give her a chance to talk.
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:59 pm

"Im fine... really." She smiled. "I think I was trying to kill myself... I dont know why though.. I wouldnt want to.." She noticed the tears in his eyes. "Dont cry... please dont cry...."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:08 pm

*Wipes the tears. "I know you wouldn't want to, Em," said Alex looking at her cuts on her wrist. He kisses one of her wrist-wounds. Alex was trying to keep back the tears. "Do you remember what happened? There are fingernail indentations/marks on your throat," he said gently brushing one of his fingers along one. He then kisses her forehead, and says, "Did someone do this to you?," he asked thoughtfully, now sitting down, holding holding of her hands in his.
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:17 pm

"What?" Emma nervously put one of her fiingers to the mark. "Oh my god.. I couldnt of done that... My nails are cut way to low." SHe looked nerbously at Alex hoping for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:24 pm

*Alex didn't have an answer. All he could think of was that someone did this to her, but whom. He looked into Emma's eyes, and said, "I think someone did this to you, though I don't know whom, yet. It makes sense that the guilty party would want you and everyone else to think you tried to kill yourself. It gets them off scot-free. Do you remember anything about where you were, or possibly what happened?," asked Alex thoughtfully, while comforting her by gently holding her two hands.
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:45 am

((Hehe, will Alex be all mad at one of us? I do hope so. Track us down! Neeeoooow! ::Big smile of joy:Smile)
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:45 am

((ooc: of course he will... Smile))
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:18 pm

"Erm....." Emma tried to remember but it seemed to be hard for her to get hold onto the memory. "I... I was at the lake... and I found a knife on the ground... so I slashed my wrists... Then... then I just remember feeling alot of pain... I think I hurt myself magically or something... then- OH! Heather and Laurie were there! They said I was foolish and selfish for trying this... oh and Elli was there... I dont remember what she said though.." He eyes were scrunched up as she tried to remember this.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:30 pm

*Alex brushed a few strands of her hair out of her eyes with his fingers. "Its alright, Em. What you recall, would match with what you believe to have happened. I just think you didn't do this to yourself," he said thoughtfully. "Someone else has to be involved," said Alex before kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:33 pm

Emma smiled. When he kiss her a hot blush spread over her already rosie cheeks and she looked down.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:36 pm

*Alex didn't notice her blush, though sat back down for a moment. "Do you remember where this was?," he asked thoughtfully looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:38 pm

Emma nodded. "The lake." she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:41 pm

"You had mentioned about Laurie and Heather...did they bring you up here to the Hospital Wing?," he asked, whilst holding her hands in his gently.
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:43 pm

Emma nodded another blush creeping on her face.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:45 pm

*Alex thinks about it for a second, and then asks, "did you remember being brought from any particular area on the grounds? Was it somewhere around the lake?," he asks, before kissing her wounds again.
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:48 pm

Emma face turned completely red and she could feel the heat coming off her face. "Ummmm... i think the forest..." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:50 pm

"Em...I'll be back very soon. I'm just going to look for anything that can identify your attacker," said Alex with a weak smile. "Sleep well, Love," he says before kissing her forehead, and gently gracing her head.
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:02 pm

Emma nodded. He called me love... he... he loves me... A warm smile came onto Emmas face as she thought this.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:05 pm

"Sleep well," said Alex with a warm smile. He got up and left the Hospital wing. He was very motivated...someone hurt his girlfriend, whom he loves more than anything...he was going to find something out.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 4:20 pm

*Alex came to the door, and looked in. , he asked himself. He snuck in, and sat quietly in the chair beside her. He didn't wish to wake her, though he thought she'd be interested in what he found.
Back to top Go down
Emma Taylor
Gryffindor
Emma Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:29 pm

Emma hurt a noise and sat up. "I SWEAR I DIDN- Oh..." Emma breathed deeply a smile coming on her face. "Hi... sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:35 pm

"Its alright. Are you alright?," he thoughtfully asked.

After her answer, he began to discuss what he had found. "I went to look by the lake, and found your bracelet over near your favorite meditation rock. I then went towards the forest and noticed dirt moved as though someone dragged another. Moving away from the forest for a couple steps, I found an area where it looked like you were knocked down or fell. Your hairclip was in the grass near this spot. I found three sets of footprints in the woods...," explained Alex, holding her hands in his, after laying the bracelet and hairclip on her lap. He noticed her wrist wounds were healing, albeit slowly, though they were healing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emma in the hospital wing...   Emma in the hospital wing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emma in the hospital wing...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next