Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Profile: Austin Michael

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:54 am

(I love the new picture Very Happy:D)

"You really know what to say, don't you?" Daryl smiled back "Quidditch is awesome.. my friends -back in Australia- and I used to play a bit." She blushed and said "I kinda suck though.. " She stopped there and decided against giving him the gory details. "Are you guys any good? I heard Gryffindor have the best team."

Last edited by Daryl Roberts on Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:43 am

((I thought that he needed a shirtless pic, too. LOL))

"I try to act like I always know what to say," Austin said with a smile. "Gryffindor does have the best team, I think... but we're pretty good. We just have people on our team who don't like using their teammates and that's why we're not the best team. ANd I highly doubt that you suck at Quidditch."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:42 am

Daryl laughed "You haven't seen me on a broomstick.. people could die you know. Anyway I prefer watching more." She frowned for a moment. "Basically you're all a bit full of yourselves? That's hard to imagine." She suddenly wanted to take that back in case he thought she was serious.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:07 am

(( i just had to say ausin is lookin better ... :O ))
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:12 pm

Daryl Roberts wrote:
Daryl laughed "You haven't seen me on a broomstick.. people could die you know. Anyway I prefer watching more." She frowned for a moment. "Basically you're all a bit full of yourselves? That's hard to imagine." She suddenly wanted to take that back in case he thought she was serious.

"I'm full of myself?" Austin asked, slightly shocked that Daryl had said that. "I thought I was doing pretty well for avoiding saying things that made me seem self centered." Then he shrugged and smiled slightly. "Oh well... I can't help it."

((Hehe, thanks... He wanted to go shirtless since Riley was shirtless, too. Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Daryl Roberts

Daryl Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:17 am

Daryl laughed "I meant it as a joke... at first, but if you admit then alright."
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 7:39 pm

Austin laughed. "Well... I can be self centered and full of myself sometimes," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:10 am

Hi Austin *leans against the doorway casually. *
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:12 pm

Hello hello. *smiles as he leans against a wall* What can I do you for, Janelle? You know my areas of expertise.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:24 am

*smirks* Maybe I just want to stand here.
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:42 pm

*chuckles* You're not one for just standing there. You're here to cause some sort of trouble or you're here for something else. *pointed look*
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:50 am

*raises an eyebrow* Oh really? And I dont cause trouble stupid. And why and want on earth would I be here for besides standing here? *smug look*
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:04 pm

You cause trouble, Janelle. Because being a slight of a neusance is causing trouble if all you're going to do is stand there. *smiles to show he's joking... kinda*
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:17 am

*opens mouth and then closes it* You know I have no idea why I came here in the first place but if you insist on being an ass about it. I'm leaving.
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:23 pm

You do'nt need to leave. My apologies. I like having company in my profile.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:57 am

*frowns* But it's boring to sit here I'd rather be doing other things.
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 8:57 pm

Then go. I just wanted to apologize for whatever I did, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:52 am

Okay since you're niceish I'll stay but it's still boring in here. Any suggestions in how to make it ineresting? *innocent smile*
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 7:51 pm

*not so innocent smile* A lot of things just ran through my mind that are 'R' rated...
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:50 am

Well I am 16 so please share *grins sweetly*
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:20 pm

*smiles* Oh, I'm sure you know exactly the type of things going through my head right now.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:12 am

No I really dont think I do. Care to show me? *innocent look*
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:12 pm

*smiles* I could very easily show you... *moves very, very close to Janelle* But the question is: will you reject me or let me show you what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:31 am

I said you should show me….since I am confused but what you are talking about
Back to top Go down
Austin Isaiah Michael

Austin Isaiah Michael

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:39 pm

((Kelsey! WE have to be careful in here! THis is a profile! LOL I don't want to have to put an R: at the beginning of it! Razz ))

*smiles* OK, then. *leans slightly and brushed his lips against hers* Something like that... just... more intense if you get my meaning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile: Austin Michael   Profile:  Austin Michael - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile: Austin Michael
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next