Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Character Chat 1

Go down 
+17
Augustus Maleficus
Michael Corvinus
Katy McLaughlin
Sergei Sokolov
Katie Griggis
Riley Houston
Jasmine Anabella Fossil
Laurie Moorhead
Edward Cullen
Charles Hodder
Ashley Michael
Lillian Eaton
Heather Jane Wattson
Emma Taylor
Scorpius Malfoy
Alexander Corvinus
Elli Christine Dawson
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-09-01

In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:58 am

((OOC: I've missed quite a few pages, would someone give me a summary? Haven't been RP'ing al lot lately T_T Sorry you guys?))
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:57 am

(ooc: hey Tanya Smile ...not too much has happened. I've mostly been rp'ing my new character, Michael, since Nikki is never on to rp Emma. Fewer and fewer ppl seem to come online here. Feel free to ask questions and I'll try to answer, though not too much has happened recently.)
Back to top Go down
Heather Jane Wattson
Slytherin
Heather Jane Wattson

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:31 pm

((OOC: Tanya? Its Soph! Pfft, some doctor you are *looks away, amrs crossed* hehe jk Anyway... Yesh, I dunno what is happening, like where Heather should be! I stopped a while back and I'm like, O.o ... T_T))
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvinus

Michael Corvinus

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:44 pm

(ooc: *Raises arms and can't believe I made a mistake like that.* I'm so sorry, Soph...this one and the other rp are slowing down. I've been rp'ing mostly with Ashley as Michael. If you want, I can open a thread and Heather can talk to Michael or Alex. Smile I'm very sorry for mistaking you for T)
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:38 am

{urgh.. stressful day} katie thought as she walked around.. she felt bad for sergei, he had been close to loosing it twice in just one day.. she looked aound, looking for someone she recognzed
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:03 am

Augustus entered the room, and saw Katie on the sofa. He walked over and said, "hello, Katie. Participated in any good acts of evilness recently?," he asked with a cunning smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:27 am

katie laughed.. {always the same thing on his mind} she thout "you're SO predictable... just once i would like you to walk over and ask Anything else" she teased still grinning
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:33 am

Augustus kept a straight face, and said, "but if I asked about anything else, you would probably think something is up. And plus, I am always thinking of new ideas. Got to stay at the top of the game," he added with a evil chuckle. "Alrighty...how was your summer?," he asked sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:36 am

"you know.. the usual.. italy.. ahhh.. gotta love that country" she smiled remembering her summer.. "what about you? what did you get up to" she asked suspiciously.. every year his summer story's just got crazier
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:40 am

"Well...I investigated my roots, and punished those that were linked to my Father. I have never really forgiven my Father for abandoning me when I was young," said Augustus shaking his head. "I always try to stay at the cutting edge of magic, so I made sure that I studied different spells and such. I'm sure Italy is fun," he added pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:47 am

"ever thought of maybe going somewhere and having some fun? i don't know get some sun on that skin.. meet a girl.. party.. do something.. i mean i see where you're coming from with you're dad and all.. but that can't be ALL you do" Katie said half sarcastically and half seriously
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:49 am

She looked down at her fingernails frowning. 'Ugh my nails are chipping.'She muttered unhappily. She sighed loudly looking back up again.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:52 am

"I could see myself having fun, though revenge is such a part of my life right now. And, well, I've met two lovely ladies that are occupying the room here," said with a smile and wink.
Back to top Go down
Katie Griggis
Slytherin
Katie Griggis

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:56 am

rolled her eyes at Augustus but laughed.. "hmmm.. i can fix that for you" she said to janelle hearing her complain
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:57 am

She coughed loudly before turning back to give him an innocent sweet smile. "Oh is that so? You decided to stop your revenge because me dazzled you?"She turned back to Katie as they both exchanged a pained expression. "Yeah sure we can do it our room later."
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:00 pm

Augustus laughed after Katie laughed, and then he looked over towards Janelle. "Oo...I read about a spell that may be able to fix your fingernails." Chuckled and said, "I'm not placing my lifelong goals aside. They are constantly ongoing. It can't go unnoticed...the hotness in the room right now." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:02 pm

"I'm fine."She said frostily to him. "I'll just put more nailpolish on and it will dazzled you even more. You might die from it."She said airly smiling wryly at her roomate Katie.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:08 pm

"Oo...you might want to kill me?," he gave a chuckle. "Me?...I could be the next Great Sorcerer...you never know, until the future has been allowed to be written," Augustus spoke with a straight face. He then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:11 pm

She laughed incredlously. "Oh purlease you'd never be like that ever. You're not experienced enough."
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:13 pm

"Yet, My-Dear," said Augustus with a smile and a wink. "Not experienced enough, yet."
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:14 pm

She laughed. "If you want to think that. But I dont f**k thing you ever will be able to."
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:16 pm

Augustus laughed, "you don't do you? Should I work on my charming-ness?," he asked trying to show an air of charm. He then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:18 pm

She gave Katie a horrified look scooting closer to her. "Um...how about you go f**k someone and leave us alone."She suggested grinning nervously.
Back to top Go down
Augustus Maleficus

Augustus Maleficus

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:26 pm

"Whoa...whoa, My-Dear. Why are you worried about being around me? Was I being hostile?," he asked with a raised eye-brow. "I'll protect those that are my classmates and those with similar values, against anyone that wishes to invoke harm," he adds, trying to remain calm, though getting a little annoyed. "Of-course, my Past probably hasn't helped my current standing too...being abandoned by a Muggle-Father that didn't wish to be burdened with a child that he helped bear," Augustus speaks, raising his voice, in a controlled fashion.

He then calms down. "I hope that I haven't scared you, My-Dears. To those whose company that I welcome, there isn't anything to fear. To our enemies...its a different story."
Back to top Go down
Janelle Abrams

Janelle Abrams

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:35 pm

She jawed dropped. "You're part muggle. Oh my God. Are you f**k serious? No effing way."She shrieked flaggergasted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Character Chat 1   In Character Chat 1 - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Character Chat 1
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next