Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random encounter by the Lake-side

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:57 am

"And his Dad's name is... was... Rutherford, right?" Ash asked. "Yeah, it was Rutherford. And his mum was Wilhelmina." She just wanted to talk. She just couldn't be quiet much longer.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:01 am

Alex thought about it and said kindly, "I'm sorry about what happened to your Father, and its horrible what your Mother did. My Parents were never too focused on rumors, though they mentioned rumors involving 'He-who-must-not-be-named', though you probably don't want to hear them," he said with an expression showing that he is nonjudgemental.
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:05 am

"So you're one that reads the papers," Riley muttered. He saw his father's lifeless body hitting the hard wood floor in his head. He blinked a few times. "But thanks," he replied, surprised he was talking. "and I've heard rumors for my entire life about Voldemort... it doesn't matter to me if I hear more or not."
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:06 am

Ash was shocked that Riley said the name. She stared at him. Even her brother woulnd't say it. She was shocked speechless -- a difficult feat that happened twice in one day.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:15 am

Alex chuckled, and said, "well...my Family founded the Daily Prophet. We don't do as much the daily functioning of the paper as my gt-gt-gt-grandfather did when he started it. I think it was my second-cousin, Thorius that said that you're Father was involved in 'You-know-who' and that you're Mother killed him when she found out," he added whilst thinking aloud.
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:18 am

"I see," Riley said, blocking the image. "And Thorius?" Riley asked. "Yeah... he would've known right away, I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:21 am

"I'll stop talking about it if you don't want to continue dwelling on this negative experience of yours," said Alex kindly.
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:22 am

"Yes, let's drop it," Riley said as kindly as he could. He was sick of having the images flash through his brain.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:23 am

"Can we at least know how Thorius knows your family?" Ashley asked, though she was hardly paying attention, getting bored with the sad conversation, but she did want to know about that.
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:24 am

Riley rolled his eyes. "The son of a friend of my father's," Riley replied with a tone of finality.

((Yay! 100!!! cheers ))
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:29 am

"I've heard that Gunther and Cornelia doesn't think too highly of my Family," said Alex delicately. After starting this, he wasn't sure if it would be wise to begin this route of conversation. "I'm doing a lousy job of starting conversations...we can talk about something else...you choose, Riley."
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:30 am

"Oh, they hate your family," Riley said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:32 am

Alex chuckled, and said, "I thought they did. What do you like to do, Riley?," he asked with a smilie.
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:33 am

Riley thought. How to answer? Stay up in his room away from his abusive grandparents... or was he asking about what he did at Hogwarts... Riley sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:34 am

"He reads a lot, too," Ashley answered for Riley. She was trying to help him out because she knew he hated takling... and she felt kinda bad for dragging him over... but not really. "Reading... and... and..." she trailed off, that was the only thing she knew he liked to do.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:36 am

Alex tilted his head and said, "Riley...is something troubling you?"
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:37 am

Riley raised his eyebrows. "What? Oh... er... no," he lied.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:40 am

Alex said honestly, "even though we just met...I can tell you are lying. Your eyebrow is twitching," he added pointing to his (Alex's) eyebrow. "Don't worry...it will remain between you, me and Ashley."
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:40 am

"With Ashley here, it'll be spread," Riley joked.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:41 am

"Hey! I won't spread it! C'mon... you can tell us," Ash insisted. "We're your friends."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:52 am

Alex waited patiently, as Ashley spoke to Riley. He looked between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:53 am

Riley shook his head. "It's nothing for you two to worry about. It's just an issue," he replied, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Ashley Michael
Ravenclaw
Ashley Michael

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:54 am

"Fine, dont' tell us," Ash said. "I'll figure it out eventually."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Corvinus
Gryffindor
Alexander Corvinus

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:56 am

"We're always here for us if you need us to be," said Alex with a reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Riley Houston

Riley Houston

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:58 am

Riley rolled his eyes at Ashley. "Well, thanks," Riley replied. He hadn't expected that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random encounter by the Lake-side   Random encounter by the Lake-side - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random encounter by the Lake-side
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hogwarts :: Grounds :: The Lake-
Jump to: